- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Outstanding performance requires a good balance of a low weight and reliable quality. The DT Swiss PR 1600 DICUT 21 db wheels for your disc road bike combine both aspects and treat you with stiffness and a great sprint performance – not least because of the precise DICUT hub that has already proven its worth at the World Tour. Their excellent bearings and a proven DT Swiss ratchet freehub system ensure maximum power transfer in any situation.
The high-quality and high-strength 32 mm high aluminium rim of the PR 1600 DICUT 21 db is especially designed for use with disc brakes and perfectly suitable for combination with modern, high-volume road tyres thanks to an inner width of 18 mm. Besides, full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. After all, a lower weight, lower rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only advantageous in professional cycling, but also on longer weekend tours or fast-paced evening rides. The powerful disc brakes ensure reliable and powerful braking in wet conditions and on fast-paced rides downhill.
• Rim material: Aluminium
• Rim width/height: 22 mm/ 21 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, ratchet system 18T, Dicut
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1525 g (front wheel: approx. 676 g, rear wheel: approx. 849 g)
In the box: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valves, IS 6-hole adapter
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM