- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Outstanding performance requires a good balance of a low weight and reliable quality. The DT Swiss PR 1600 DICUT 21 db rear wheel for your disc road bike combines both aspects and treats you with stiffness and a great sprint performance – not least because of the precise DICUT hub that has already proven its worth at the World Tour. Its excellent bearings and a proven DT Swiss ratchet freehub system ensure maximum power transfer in any situation.
The high-quality and high-strength 32 mm high aluminium rim of the PR 1600 DICUT 21 db rear wheel is especially designed for use with disc brakes and perfectly suitable for combination with modern, high-volume road tyres thanks to an inner width of 18 mm. Besides, full tubeless compatibility allows you to benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. After all, a lower weight, lower rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort are not only advantageous in professional cycling, but also on longer weekend tours or fast-paced evening rides. The powerful disc brakes ensure reliable and powerful braking in wet conditions and on fast-paced rides downhill.
• Rim material: Aluminium
• Rim width/height: 22 mm/ 21 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes:: DT aero comp® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, ratchet system 18T, Dicut
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 849 g
In the box: rear wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve, IS 6-hole adapter
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM