With the PR 1400 Dicut 21 front wheel, the high-class manufacturer DT Swiss impressively proves that high-performance wheels do not necessarily have to be made from carbon.
The high-quality aluminium wheel with a modern, wide rim offers an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio. Thanks to an inner rim width of 18 mm and full tubeless compatibility, you are perfectly prepared for the latest developments towards high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. All this is combined with a competitive low weight and a reduced, streamlined design. The hub, too, offers high-end technology: The legendary DT Swiss 240s with an excellent bearing unit makes the PR 1400 front wheel a zippy yet reliable partner when perfect power transfer and dynamic riding characteristics are needed.
The lightweight but high-strength bladed aero spokes top off the uncompromising performance of the DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut 21. Therefore, it is predestined for the challenges of the road and represents the perfect complement to your high-performance racer.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/height: 21,5 mm/ 21 mm
· For Presta valve
· Type of spokes: DT aerolite® StraightPull (20 pcs)
· Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
· Lacing: radial
· Hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Dicut
· For rim brakes
· Axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick-release axle)
· Suitable for tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
· ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
· Weight: approx. 623 g
Including: wheel with RWS quick-release skewer, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valve