- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the PR 1400 Dicut 21 db wheelset, the high-class manufacturer DT Swiss impressively proves that high-performance wheels do not necessarily have to be made from carbon.
The high-quality aluminium wheels with a modern, wide rim offer an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio. Thanks to an inner rim width of 18 mm and full tubeless compatibility, you are perfectly prepared for the latest developments towards high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. All this is combined with a competitive low weight and a reduced, streamlined design. The hubs, too, offer high-end technology: The legendary DT Swiss 240s hubs with an excellent bearing unit and patented 36 SL-Ratchet freewheel system make the PR 1400 Disc wheelset a zippy yet reliable partner when perfect power transfer and dynamic riding characteristics are needed.
The lightweight but high-strength bladed aero spokes top off the uncompromising performance of the DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut 21 db. Therefore, they are predestined for the challenges of the road and represents the perfect complement to your high-performance racer with disc brakes.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/height: 21,5 mm/ 21 mm
· For Presta valve
· Type of spokes front wheel: DT aerolite® StraightPull (24 pcs)
· Type of spokes rear wheel: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
· Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
· Lacing: 2-cross
· Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Dicut
· Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 36T, Dicut
· For disc brakes
· Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via aapter)
· Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
· Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
· Suitable for tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
· ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
· Weight: approx. 1443 g (front wheel: approx. 649 g, rear wheel: approx. 794 g)
In the box: wheels, incl. tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valves
The front hub can be switched to 15x100 mm TA with the conversion kit, product code 225951001.
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM