- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the PR 1400 Dicut 21 db rear wheel, the high-class manufacturer DT Swiss impressively proves that high-performance wheels do not necessarily have to be made from carbon.
The high-quality aluminium wheel with a modern, wide rim offers an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio. Thanks to an inner rim width of 18 mm and full tubeless compatibility, you are perfectly prepared for the latest developments towards high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. All this is combined with a competitive low weight and a reduced, streamlined design. The hub, too, offers high-end technology: The legendary DT Swiss 240s with an excellent bearing unit and patented 36 SL-Ratchet freewheel system makes the PR 1400 Disc rear wheel a zippy yet reliable partner when perfect power transfer and dynamic riding characteristics are needed.
The lightweight but high-strength bladed aero spokes top off the uncompromising performance of the DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut 21 db. Therefore, it is predestined for the challenges of the road and represents the perfect complement to your high-performance racer with disc brakes.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/height: 21,5 mm/ 21 mm
· For Presta valve
· Type of spokes: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
· Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
· Lacing: 2-cross
· Hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 36T, Dicut
· For disc brakes
· Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
· Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
· Suitable for tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
· ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
· Weight: approx. 794 g
Including: wheel, tubeless ready rim tape and tubeless valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM