- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
This is how modern wheels should look like. The P 1800 Spline 23 db wheels from the wheel specialist DT Swiss for your disc road bike are reduced to the essential and thus provide dynamics and riding pleasure without burdening your budget.
The wide yet lightweight aluminium rims are perfect for use with modern, high-volume road tyres and connected to the high-quality DT Swiss Spline hubs via bladed aero spokes. The result is an overall package with an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
Thanks to 100% tubeless compatibility, you can even benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. A low weight, low rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort make sure each of your training rides is huge fun. The proven DT Swiss 3-pawl freehub system ensures reliable acceleration and efficient power transfer.
With the P 1800 Spline 23 db wheels, you will always have a safe and fast ride on your disc racer, as well as enough power to challenge your colleagues to a little sprint.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 22 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: left: DT new aero® straight pull; right: DT aero comp® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: left: DT aero comp® straight pull; right DT new aero® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Spline
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 370, 3-pawl system, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS-6 hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1663 g (front wheel: approx. 763 g, rear wheel: approx. 900 g)
In the box: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valves and IS 6-hole adapters.
- Material: carbono:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM