- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
M-1700 Spline 30 Disc CenterLock MTB front wheel 2018
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With an inner rim width of 30 mm, the DT Swiss M-1700 Spline 30 front wheel is wide enough for high-volume tyres and yet light enough for zippy and agile handling on challenging trail rides. The wider support of the 35 mm rim offers additional grip and comfort, so that both ambitious newcomers and experienced riders will get their money worth. To ensure that you will have the situation under control despite the high speeds modern all-mountain bikes offer, DT Swiss has created a package that does not have to fear comparison with its high-end siblings. Ranging from the 3D machined hub with smooth-running cartridge bearings, via the round forged StraightPull spokes through to the robust aluminium rim of the DT Swiss M-1700 Spline 30 front wheel, everything is designed for maximum trail performance. Excellent tubeless compatibility even allows you to get that last bit of grip out of your knobby tyres. Just the right tool for challenging trails in the Alps or at home.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim height: 20 mm
• Rim width: 35 mm
• ETRTO 27,5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
Spokes and nipples:
• Type of spokes: DT Swiss Competition StraightPull, black
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx, black
• 2 cartridge bearings, sealed
• Aluminium hub body
• CenterLock brake disc mount (IS-6-hole via adapter)
• Axle: 15 x 100 mm TA (thru axle)
• Weight 27,5": approx. 855 g
• Weight 29": approx. 902 g
• ASTM classification: 3 (for rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24 in./61 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg
In the box: front wheel, tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter
- Material: carbono:
- 15 x 100 mm