- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The DT Swiss ERC 1400 Spline 47 db rear wheel impressively shows what happens when a traditional manufacturer of high-performance wheels for cycling and a renowned aerodynamics specialist with 50 years of experience in Formula 1 come together to realize a common vision. With SWISS SIDE, DT Swiss has taken a partner on board that is not only based in the direct neighbourhood, but also committed to Swiss precision. The use of state-of-the-art technologies and the innovative, technical know-how of both partners push the limits of the wheels’ aerodynamics, material properties, construction and design.
The 47 mm deep AERO+ carbon rim that has been developed with the help of elaborate, computer-aided simulations and countless wind tunnel tests is only one part of the entire aerodynamic wheel system that is optimized for use with powerful disc brakes. It is resistant to wind shears and crosswinds and rotates around the legendary 240s hub with high-quality bearings and the proven 36 SL-Ratchet freehub system for maximum efficiency. Connected with light and strong DT Swiss aerolite® straightpull bladed spokes, the entire system offers a balanced ratio of stiffness and comfort. DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples additionally ensure minimum air turbulences.
As the premium carbon rim offers full tubeless compatibility and an inner width of 19 mm, you are perfectly equipped for the latest trend towards high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. For more comfort on long endurance tours, it is recommended to use 28 mm wide road tyres. Road cyclists who want to have maximum aerodynamics and efficiency should rather go for 25 mm wide tyres.
No matter which setup you choose – the excellent handling and outstanding aerodynamics of the DT Swiss ERC 1400 Spline 47 db rear wheel for disc brakes guarantee riding pleasure on long tours and fast-paced races. Test the result of the extraordinary cooperation of DT Swiss and “Aerodynamics by SWISS SIDE” yourself.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim width/height: 27 mm/ 47 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: left: DT aerolite® straightpull; right: DT aero comp® straightpull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 2 cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 36T, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: approx. 832 g
In the box: wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter
- Material: carbono:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM