- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Gravel is the new trend for road cyclists, where the end of the asphalt road is where the fun begins. The DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline 23 db front wheel is predestined for this intended use, as it combines a lightweight aluminium rim with robust bladed aero spokes and a powerful DT Spline hub to get an excellent combo of a low weight, stiffness and precision.
The high-quality aluminium disc wheel comes with a modern, 24 mm wide tubeless ready rim, which makes it perfectly suitable for use with high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. A must-have when your route leads you through unpaved terrain. Improved puncture protection, increased comfort, a lower weight and lower rolling resistance are unbeatable arguments. Besides, the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings offers – in combination with the aerodynamic bladed spokes – smooth running without friction loss.
Therefore, the DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline 23 db front wheel is your reliable companion for almost any intended use and any challenge. Whether on tarred roads, rough cobblestones or unpaved forest paths – it always offers an excellent feeling, no matter where you are.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 24 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 28 mm - 62 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 20 C
• Weight: approx. 746 g
In the box: wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter.
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbono:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm