- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss E 1800 Spline 23 db road rear wheel 28"/700C
Código de producto: 227158901
Endurance means freedom – freedom for long days in the saddle without restrictions. With the DT Swiss E 1800 Spline 23 db rear wheel, you can simly ri... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Endurance means freedom – freedom for long days in the saddle without restrictions. With the DT Swiss E 1800 Spline 23 db rear wheel, you can simly ride to the end of the road and beyond – without having to think about road conditions at all. Thanks to disc brakes and tubeless compatibility, you will ride safe off the main roads as well and, what’s more, you can make use of the full potential of your disc racer.
The wide and yet lightweight rim made from aluminium is ideally suited for use with today’s large-volume road, cross or gravel tyres and connected with the high-quality DT Swiss Spline hub via stable aero bladed spokes. The result is an overall package with an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio, which creates dynamics and riding fun without burdening your budget. The proven DT Swiss 3-pawl freehub system ensures reliable propulsion and efficient power transfer.
Thanks to the E 1800 Spline 23 db rear wheel by DT Swiss, you will be more flexible than ever during endurance rides. Simply mount matching tyres for your chosen track and push the limits of your road bike as you like.
· Rim material: Aluminium
· Rim width/height: 24 mm/ 23 mm
· For Presta valve
· Spoke type front wheel: left: DT new aero® straightpull; right: DT aero comp® straightpull (24 pieces)
· Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
· Lacing pattern: 2-cross
· Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 370, 3-pawl system, Spline
· For disc brakes
· Disc brake mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole with adapter)
· Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front hub width: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 28 mm - 62 mm
· ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 20 C
· Weight: approx. 896 g
Including: wheel incl. tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM