desde 1.999,00 €
Endurance means freedom – freedom for long days in the saddle without restrictions. With the DT Swiss E 1800 Spline 23 db front wheel, you can simly ride on at the end of the road – without having to think about road conditions at all. Thanks to disc brakes and tubeless compatibility, you will ride safe off the main roads as well and, what’s more, you can make use of the full potential of your disc racer.
The wide and yet lightweight rim made from aluminium is ideally suited for use with today’s large-volume road, cross or gravel tyres and connected with the high-quality DT Swiss Spline hub via stable aero bladed spokes. All this creates a total package with a great balance of stiffness and weight, which creates dynamics and riding fun without straining your budget too much.
Thanks to the E 1800 Spline 23 db front wheel by DT Swiss, you will be more flexible than ever during endurance rides. Simply mount matching tyres for your chosen track and push the limits of your road bike as you like.
· Rim material: Aluminium
· Rim width/height: 24 mm/ 23 mm
· For Presta valve
· Spoke type front wheel: left: DT new aero® straightpull; right: DT aero comp® straightpull (24 pieces)
· Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
· Lacing pattern: two-cross
· Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 370, 3-pawl system, Spline
· For disc brakes
· Disc brake mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole with adapter)
· Front hub width: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 28 mm - 62 mm
· ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 20 C
· Weight: approx. 759 g
Including: wheel incl. tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter