Cyclocross is becoming increasingly popular – and in the slipstream of cross and road bikes, gravel bikes are pressing forward. They all rely on efficient and robust wheels. With the CR 1600 Spline 23 db cross road front wheel, the Swiss wheel specialist DT Swiss offers the right companion when your route leads you over icy, frozen forest paths, through mud or over dusty gravel tracks.
Thanks to the 26 mm wide, high-quality aluminium rim, high-volume off-road tyres enjoy excellent support so that they can provide even more grip and cornering stability. Excellent tubeless compatibility allows you to ride tubeless and enjoy a lower weight, improved puncture protection, lower rolling resistance and last but not least more comfort – all important advantages in tough cross and gravel use. Besides, the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings offers – in combination with the aerodynamic bladed spokes – smooth running without friction loss.
No matter what adventure you choose, the DT Swiss CR 1600 Spline 23 db front wheel supports you with excellent performance and durability and together with powerful disc brakes, it safely stops your bike when riding at high speed over the road or on wet and muddy grounds.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 26 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 28 mm - 62 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 791 g
In the box: wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter