- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The TRANS ALPINE PRO 28 backpack by deuter is intended for Alps crossing. This professional bike backpack offers the perfect combination of a well-designed interior, a great fit and lots of storage capacity for multi-day tours.
• Outstanding ventilation and a compact, secure fit on the back thanks to AIRSTRIPES PRO system
• High comfort thanks to flexible ACTIVEFIT shoulder straps that automatically adapt to any body shape
• Even load distribution and stability thanks to a lightweight spring steel frame
• Separate bottom compartment ensures an ideal centre of gravity
• Shoulder straps with grip pad for easy shouldering of your bike
• Zip-up mid-floor
• Zipped pocket on side back for smartphone, map etc.
• Separate hydration bladder compartment for quick filling even with a full backpack
• Compatible with optional deuter 3.0 l Streamer hydration bladder (prod. code: 1712810)
• Position adjustment straps for individual adjustment of ventilation and load distribution/stability
• Adjustable chest strap
• Glasses loop on shoulder strap
• Inner compartment for wet laundry or hydration bladder
• SOS label with emergency numbers and instructions
• Two elastic side pockets
• Robust carrying handle on top
• Fold-out, zipped front pocket with organizer, several zip compartments and key hook
• Zipped pockets on hip fins
• Zip pocket and two compartments in the main compartment
• Compression straps
• 3M reflectors all around
• Removable rain cover with separate stow-way compartment
Material: 600D PES
Size: approx. H54 x W29 x D21 cm
Volume: approx. 28 l
Weight: approx. 1,550 g
deuter AIRSTRIPES PRO SYSTEM:
Top shoulder straps and back are made of abrasion- and slip-resistant material. The ergonomic, innovative hip fins fit snugly around your hips. The slim fins are attached to the back of the backpack and seamlessly blend in with the back padding. This ensures a secure, wobble-free fit and great load distribution. The strap system with auto-compress side straps and PullForward adjustment system allows for easy fitting. The backpack sits secure and snug on your back on descents. Ventilation channels in and between the pads as well as a breathable cover provide free air circulation over the entire back.
Thanks to a flexible design, the ActiveFit straps automatically adapt to any shoulder shape and perfectly follow your movements.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3206119 7403
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Hydration bladder compartment, Rain cover