- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The TRANS ALPINE PRO 26 SL by deuter is a professional backpack for crossing the Alps, specially adapted to the female anatomy. This cycling backpack offers the ideal combination of a thought-out division, a great fit and a lot of storage space for tours lasting several days.
• Excellent ventilation and compact, secure fit at the back thanks to AIRSTRIPES PRO system
• High wearing comfort thanks to movable ACTIVEFIT shoulder straps that adapt to all body shapes automatically
• Even load distribution and stability thanks to lightweight spring steel frame
• Separate bottom compartment for ideal load placement and centre of gravity
• Intermediate base can be zipped open if required
• Zip pockets at the side of the back for smartphone, map etc.
• Hydration bladder can be filled fast even when the backpack is packed, thanks to separate hydration bladder compartment at the back
• Compatible with separately available deuter 3.0 Liter Streamer hydration bladder (product code 1712810)
• Load adjustment straps to position the backpack on the back: loosened for more ventilation, tightended for more stability
• Infinitely adjustable sternum strap
• Loop for glasses at shoulder strap
• Inner compartment to stow wet laundry or hydration bladder
• SOS label with emergency number and Alpine emergency signal
• Two side stretch pockets
• Robust carrying handle on top
• Fold-out front compartment with zip and organizer, several zip compartments and key clip
• Zip pockets at hip fins
• Zip pocket and two slash pockets in the main compartment
• Compression straps
• 3M reflectors all round
• Removable rain cover with separate storage compartment
Material: 600D PES
Dimensions: approx.H51 x W27 x D20 cm
Volume: approx. 26 l
Weight: approx. 1.450 g
deuter AIRSTRIPES PRO SYSTEM:
Upper shoulder straps and back are made with abrasion- and slip-proof material. The ergonomic and innovative hip fins sit snug on your pelvis. They come with a slim shape and seamlessly blend into the back padding. This ensures a firm, wobble-free fit and even load distribution on the pelvis. The strap construction with automatic side compression and PullForward adjustment guarantees a precise fit with a flick of the wrist. The pack is held close to the body with a compact and secure fit even on descending trails. Ventilation channels in and between the padding, as well as a breathable cover, provide free air circulation over the entire back.
Thanks to their flexible attachment, the ActiveFit straps automatically adapt to all shoulder shapes and follow all movements perfectly.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3206019 5324
- Backpack features:
- Hydration bladder compartment, Rain cover, Helmet loop