- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ya has utilizado el configurador. Para ver tu configuración click here
deuter TRANS ALPINE 28 SL women's backpack
Código de producto: 225245701
The deuter TRANS ALPINE 28 SL backpack is especially adapted to the female anatomy. Curved shoulder straps ensure even more comfort. Thanks to the AIR... más detalles
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The deuter TRANS ALPINE 28 SL backpack is especially adapted to the female anatomy. Curved shoulder straps ensure even more comfort. Thanks to the AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM, this rucksack also impresses with excellent ventilation on sporty tours. Numerous features ranging from a helmet holder through to a wet laundry compartment top off the package.
• Divisible main compartment
• Back ventilation thanks to AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM with adjustable rails
• Great hold thanks to pads on hip fins with AUTO COMPRESS system and PULL FORWARD adjustment
• High comfort thanks to three different materials: soft on shoulder straps, airy on back pads, smooth in hip area
• Easy-to-access map/smartphone compartment on the back
• Soft-Edge comfortable straps
• Wide mesh hip fins with zip mesh pockets
• Elastic front compartment for jacket or other gear
• Chest belt
• Load adjustment straps
• Helmet holder with stow-away straps
• Large zip front compartment with organizer and compartment for valuables
• Compression straps
• Slide-in compartment
• Pump holder
• Better overview thanks to bright lining
• Mesh outer pockets
• Reflective flashing light holder
• Wet laundry compartment
• SOS label
• Bottom compartment with removable intermediate laye and removable seating mat
• Compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l – we recommend you to use the deuter STREAMER hydration bladder (item no.: 1712810)
• 3M reflectors for more safety in the dark
• Including rain cover with blinking light holder and reflective elements
Material: deuter Ripstop 210 / Macro Lite 210
Manufacturer's ref.: 3205117
Dimensions: approx. 52 x 26 x 22 cm
Volume: approx. 28 l
Weight: approx. 1190 g
This system promises especially great air circulation and a perfect fit. The pads with ventilation channels and mesh cover not only offer excellent ventilation, but also optimal freedom of movement. Moreover, an easily adjustable chest strap prevents the shoulder straps from slipping. Mesh hip fins ensure a compact fit in any riding position.
The hip fins come with an automatic side compression to allow for a perfect fit.
This compression system quickly fixes the backpack.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3205117 3356
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment