- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
This newly designed deuter COMPACT EXP 10 SL backpack fits absolutely securely thanks to the carefully thought-out Auto-Compress hip fin construction - even when it gets rough. You can also expand the pack to fit in more and the organised front pocket for tools and other stuff opens wide for easy access.
• separate compartment on the back for hydration bladder (3 l) or other utensils such as maps
• mesh hip fins with two zip pockets and Auto-Compress design for a compact fit
• Airstripes back system with adjustable rails
• stow-away helmet loop
• reinforced back panel to avoid pressure marks caused by the hydration bladder
• reflective blinking light and drinking tube holder
• 3M reflectors on the hip belt for more safety in the dark
• front pocket with zip
• side compression straps also suited for fixing protectors
• large, wide opening front pocket organises smartphone, key, pump, tube and tools
• detachable rain cover
• mesh side pockets
Material: Macro Lite 210 / Microrip-Nylon
Weight: approx. 1030 g; volume: 10 + 2,5 l
Dimensions: H x W x D approx. 42 x 21 x 19 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200115
deuter AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM
The minimal contact area of the Airstripes pads with their ventilation channels and the Wide-Air mesh cover as well as the gaps between the pads provide maximum ventilation and yet a compact, secure fit.
The anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps guarantee freedom of movement. The adjustable chest strap holds the shoulder straps in place securely. Mesh hip fins provide a compact fit in any situation.
The bilaminate construction made of one stable and one soft foam layer provides high comfort and optimum load distribution.
210 denier nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet wear-resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack constructions.
Macro Lite 210
deuter uses this robust nylon material in 420 denier and 210 denier density. This fabric is especially abrasion-resistant thanks to its extremely high density weave. This top quality fabric is used for guide backpacks and travel range models. It has a fine texture and a technical look. Polyurethane (PU) coated.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3200115 7000
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment