- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The ATTACK 18 SL backpack by DEUTER is a compact yet high-volume backpack that has been specifically designed for women. A TÜV approved SHIELD back protector protects you if it comes to the worst. Countless compartments and features offer enough stowage for your off-road gear.
• Removable, TÜV/GS approved SHIELD back protector
• Hip fins that were set high and far inside support the costal arch to allow for a secure fit on steep descents
• Narrow tapered strap ends for more freedom of movement
• Easy-to-access front pocket with organizer and zip mesh pocket for tools
• Back with large ventilation channels
• Side compression straps to attach protectors
• Helmet holder (also for full-face helmet)
• Lined glasses compartment on front (also for goggles)
• Smartphone compartment
• Elastic side pockets
• Padded hip belt with zip pockets
• A large number of outside pockets
• Separate hydration bladder compartment that can be accessed from the outside
• SOS label
• Reflective elements
• Including rain cover
• Compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200116
Dimensions: approx. 48 x 25 x 20 cm
Volume: approx. 18 l
Weight: approx. 1420 g
The integrated back protector is made of viscoelastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. To allow for additional safety, DEUTER offers a protection zone that extends the prescribed normal range, as the protector is extra-long and wide. Usually, the intelligent protector foam is absolutely soft and flexible. However, in case of an impact, it hardens to absorb a part of the impact energy. After the impact, the foam reforms back to its original shape. The PE plastic used offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3200116 2706
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment