- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Packed with great features! The slim, minimalistic aluminium housing of the Crankbrothers Klic HV hides several technical features that you can reveal with just a few clicks – hence the name of the pump. Among these features are an ergonomic T-handle, a detachable hose attachment with manometer and an additional CO2 inflator for air cartridges. Especially practical: The hose has a magnetic connection with the housing so that you can conveniently screw it on the valve first and only then attach the pump to it. Thanks to a movable screw head, you can also align the manometer freely.
The HV version (High Volume) of the Crankbrothers Klic is optimised for a high pumping volume and thus ideally suited for tyres 1.8 inch wide and larger. If you need to speed things up, just grab yourself the CO2 pump head from the handle and go for it! This way you are well prepared for any situation.
• Compact hand pump with integrated CO2 inflator
• High-volume version: optimised for fast inflation of tyres 1.8 inch wide and larger (mountain bike, city cruiser etc.)
• Detachable hose attachment with magnetic locking, securely hidden in pump housing
• Screw-on valve head with two sides for Presta and Schrader valves
• Analogue stick pressure gauge with Bar/PSI scale, integrated in hose attachment
• Fold-out T-handle with locking for ergonomic pumping
• Integrated CO2 inflator for cartridges, hidden in handle (ONLY for Presta; CO2 cartridge NOT included)
• Rotatable dust ring protects the hose attachment from dirt and moisture
• Incl. frame bracket for installation underneath or instead of a bottle cage
• 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Material: aluminium (barrel); plastic (handle, hose)
• Capacity: up to 7.6 bars / 110 PSI
• Compatibility: Presta (SV), Schrader (AV)
• Recommended tyre width: ≥ 45 mm
• Length: approx. 26 cm
• Weight: approx. 186 g
In the box:
• 1 x Crankbrothers Klic HV Gauge + CO2 mini pump, Midnight Edition 2020
• 1x pump bracket
As the valve head is screwed onto the valve, Presta valves must be fully threaded.
The CO2 inflator can only be used with Presta valves, NOT with Schrader valves.
If you are looking for a comparable mini pump for road bikes, please also have a look at the Crankbrothers Klic HP (High Pressure) that is optimised for high air pressures and available with prod. code 2303170.
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: