desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
At home on the race tracks of the world. Continental’s Der Kaiser Projekt 2.4 attacks where other racing tyres give up and effectively pushes propulsion thanks to a tightly spaced V knob tread. The thoroughbred racing and competition tyre for downhillers particularly offers reliable grip on dry and hard trails. Yet, the all-rounder also shows its progressive side on soft, rooted forest soil. Thanks to built-in damping and excellent ProTection from punctures, the agile racer even absorbs heavy bumps without losing any air. The Apex-reinforced sidewall of the voluminous casing easily manages drops and jumps while even protecting the tyre from punctures when riding with low air pressures.
On fast-paced downhill rides, the wedge-shaped shoulder blocks help you hold the line in rough berms. A faster rolling centre strip ensures low rolling resistance and high grip when braking. The BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance on horizontal sections and excellent grip.
· MTB racing tyre, tubeless ready
· Intended use: Enduro and Downhill
· Ground: hard, dry, all-round
· Version: ProTection Apex
· BlackChili Compound centre tread optimized for racing
· Puncture protection thanks to Protection fabric 50x40 TPI
· Optimized tread with high side knobs
· 13 mm Apex sidewall reinforcement
· Tyre walls in Race Flag Design
· Tubeless Ready bead for improved sealing
· Casing: 4/240 TPI (centre tread), 3/180 TPI (sidewall)
· Tyre bead with foldable aramid core
· Easy-to-mount rubber chafer
· 26 x 2.4 / 60-559 / 900 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 27.5 x 2.4 / 60-584 / 950 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
· 29 x 2.4 / 60-622 / 1000 g / 2,5 - 3,5 bars
Note: Pure competition tyre with grippy rubber compound and thus reduced mileage.