- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to their PRIMALOFT AEROGEL lining, the wind- and waterproof THERMO PLUS winter gloves by CHIBA offer even more warmth and comfort. In addition, the PULSE WARMER ensures that your hands won’t cool down fast. There is a ventilation system with a waterproof zip for regulation on the back of the hand.
• Breathable cycling gloves with waterproof membrane
• Fully reflective back of the hand made from windproof fabric
• Lining made from extra-warm PRIMALOFT AEROGEL
• Ventilation system with waterproof zip on the back of hand
• Palm made from anti-slip Griptec
• Reinforced thumb
• Pull tab
• Touchscreen compatible fingers allow using your smartphone
• PULSE WARMER avoids cooling down of the pulse and keeps the hands thus longer warm
• Ergonomic fit
Outer fabric: 35% polyamide, 28% polyester, 14% polyurethane, 13% polyethylene, 5% elastodiene, 5% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
For this material, the Cross-Core technology was used to integrate Aerogel particles into the PRIMALOFT material. Aerogel particles consist of up to 99,9% air and are very lightweight insulators that were originally developed for use on space missions. With these particles, the lightweight and compressible, synthetic insulation material PRIMALOFT gets extra warming. Thanks to its water-repellent properties, the padding remains dry and keeps its insulating properties.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Glove features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3110120 10-1