- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Safety Reflex cycling gloves by Chiba are designed for high visibility. Large reflective elements on the back make sure other road users will see you earlier.
• Back made of elastic, breathable, ventilated ECOLAST material for a perfect fit and ventilation
• Palm made from robust microfibre with perforations
• Anatomic PORON XRD gel padding absorbs shocks and vibrations
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• Pull tab
• Easy-clip holds gloves together
• Terry thumb to wipe away sweat
• Velcro bar on cuff
• Washable at 30°C
• Large reflective elements
Material: 45% polyester, 36% polyamide, 12% polyurethane, 6% elastane
Bi-elastic upper material made from recycled polyamide materials.
Thin, breathable and durable material with high shock and vibration absorption. Its highly shock-absorbing properties even reliably absorb heavy shocks and are combined with lightness and comfort.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents numb fingers and ensures better grip.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3010219 03-1
- Glove features:
- Gel padding