- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the RAIN PRO winter gloves by CHIBA, your hands are well-protected, especially when you have a bike tour planned on wet and cold days. The strongly warming PRIMALOFT GOLD material used ensures ideal thermoregulation and the PULSE WARMER additionally protects your hands from cooling down.
• Back of hand made from windproof and breathable stretch material
• Waterproof membrane
• Sturdy palm made from robust synthetic leather
• Lining made from extra warm PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO material made from recycled and biodegradable materials
• Reinforced thumb
• Pull tab
• Touchscreen compatible fingers allow using your smartphone
• PULSE WARMER avoids cooling down of the pulse and keeps the hands thus longer warm
• Ergonomic fit
• Reflective elements
Outer fabric: 49% polyester, 28% polyamide, 10% polyurethane, 9% elastodiene, 4% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO:
The material with ecological awareness – biologically degradable and made from 100% recycled materials. PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO provides particularly advanced insulation and a perfect warmth to weight ratio, while being ultra-soft and snug fitting. It is breathable, water-repellent and even keeps you warm when wet. A special advantage: The recycled materials greatly reduce the amount of microplastics in landfills and oceans.
Keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3120120 10
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible