- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The wind- and waterproof BioXCell winter gloves by CHIBA offer ideal protection from cold. An ergonomic BioXCell padding with a two-level, anatomic gel pad reduces numbness of your hands during tours.
• Cycling gloves with waterproof EUROTEX membrane
• Windproof WIND PROTECT membrane
• Back made of elastic fabric
• Palm made of Griptec
• Ergonomic BioXCell padding – two-level, anatomic gel pad that reduces numbness of your hands
• Reinforced thumb
• Pull tab
• Touchscreen compatible finger for smartphone operation
• PULSE WARMER keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pads reduce pressure and vibration on the ulnar nerve
• Reflective elements
Outer fabric: 31% polyamide, 19% polyurethane, 19% polyester, 15% polyethylene, 10% elastodiene, 6% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
Breathable, water-repellent and wind-resistant thanks to three-layer membrane. Offers high comfort and high durability.
Windproof, waterproof and absolutely breathable – this membrane offers very good protection from the elements for sport activities.
10 000mm waterproof rating, 10 000g/24h/m² breathability
Hands tend to become numb while riding. The BIOXCELL gel pad on the ball of the thumb protects the sensitive nerves of the hand and absorbs the vibrations from the handlebar. The thick padding corrects the hand position and thus reduces the pressure acting on tendons and nerves, offering high comfort.
Keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the carpal tunnel prevents numb fingers and ensures better grip.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Glove features:
- Gel padding