- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Challenge Chicane PRO is an excellent cross tyre for racing and training. The flat diamond centre tread pattern ensures low rolling resistance as well as high traction. Aggressive shoulder knobs provide best grip for aggressive cornering. Thus, the Chicane PRO is especially suited for riding on dry and dusty ground, as well as on grass, ice and snow. The proven PPS (Puncture Protection Strip) puncture protection inlay by Challenge offers great puncture resistance.
• Intended use: cyclocross (racing)
• 28“ handmade clincher folding tyre
• Dimensions: 700 x 33C
• ETRTO: 33 x 622
• For an inner width of: 15 - 19 mm
• 300 TPI SuperPoly casing
• Aramid tyre bead
• Flat diamond centre tread with high and aggressive shoulder knobs
• PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
• Tyre pressure: 2 - 6 bars (30 - 90 psi)
• Weight: approx. 355 g
Please note: According to the manufacturer, this tyre is not suitable for tubeless installation and not suitable for installation on ENVE wheels and rims.
- Aprobado para e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Cubierta plegable:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: