- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The des Challenge Baby Limus PRO Tubular tyre for cyclocross racing is based on Y-shaped knobs and impresses with excellent self-cleaning properties. Yet, the centre tread blocks of the Baby Limus are moved closer together and less high. This perfectly combines cornering stability with low rolling resistance.
The high-quality Team Edition of the Baby Limus Tubular by Challenge comes with a special 320 TPI Corespun SEALED cotton casing with a soft, high-grip rubber compound and a special seal. The latter protects the cotton from water and makes the entire tyre extremely durable.
The proven PPS (Puncture Protection Strip) puncture protection inlay by Challenge ensures great puncture resistance in tough races.
• Special team edition
• Intended use: cyclocross (racing)
• 28“ handmade tubular tyre
• Width: 33 mm
• For tubular rims with an inner width of: 15 - 19 mm
• 320 TPI Corespun SEALED cotton casing
• No additional sealing required
• Latex inner tube
• Specially arranged Y-shaped tread blocks for muddy weather and low rolling resistance
• PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
• Tyre pressure: 1,6 - 6 bars (23 - 90 psi)
• Weight: approx. 395 g
- Aprobado para e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Cubierta plegable:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: