- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Designed for dry, solid conditions and light gravel.
The diamond-shaped centre tread of the Almanzo Pro cross ensures reduced rolling resistance on asphalt, while the high profile side knobs provide the grip you need when cornering.
Thanks to the "Open Tubular" construction, the rolling characteristics of the Almanzo Pro tyre are similar to those of a tubular tyre system. This means: a round, flexible carcass with a high thread density for optimal ground contact and low friction. The tyre thus adapts perfectly to the respective ground and ideally transfers your power. A fast, handmade cross tyre with extra comfort.
Pro Handmade Tubeless Ready with SuperPoly casing:
• Handmade Challenge tyres combine numerous great features to offer high comfort and low rolling resistance. Challenge uses carefully selected materials for their different tyre levels. Soft, supple casings quickly adapt to the shape of the ground when rolling and in bends. This increases ground contact and grip and improves shock absorption on bad roads. Soft rubber compounds and high-performance treads are combined with light, flexible puncture protection.
• Polyester is a synthetic fabric that is very firm and impermeable to water. It offers a lot more flexibility and durability than comparable polyamides. Challenge uses high-quality polyester or SuperPoly (polyester with higher TPI number) in order to produce cost-efficient Pro-Level tyres.
Handmade natural rubber:
• The handmade natural rubber compounds by Challenge are designed to offer the perfect degree of durability, without compromising on performance, comfort and control. Depending on requirements, the tyres come with differently soft rubber compounds.
Puncture Protection System 2 (PPS2):
• Challenge tyres that are made for use on rough roads, cobblestones and gravel are equipped with the PPS2 Puncture Protection System 2. Besides the normal PPS protective layer between centre tread and casing, these offer improved puncture protection thanks to an additional PPS fabric layer between casing and inner tube.
• 28“ Handmade Clincher folding tyre
• PPS2 Puncture Protection Strip 2
• Aramid tyre bead
• Intended use: Cross /Gravel (Training / Racing)
• Type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Size: 700 x 33C
• ETRTO: 33 - 622
• For inner rim width: 17 - 25 mm
• Casing: SuperPoly 260 TPI
• Rubber compound: Smart
• Recommended tyre pressure: 2.5-4.5 bars
• Recommended inner rim width: 17-25 mm
• Weight: approx. 385 g
In the box:
• 1 Challenge Almanzo Pro Handmade TLR Clincher bike tyre
- Tubeless ready:
- Aprobado para e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Cubierta plegable:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: