- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Welcome to the world of high-performance cycling! Welcome to the empire of CeramicSpeed! Where even the smallest details can make the difference between glorious triumph and a thankless position in the middle of the peloton. With the CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW) you are on the road to success - at least with regards to the material.
The system provides energy savings of up to 2,4 watts over standard Shimano systems, which can often make a huge difference.
The CeramicSpeed OSPW system replaces the pulley wheels and the entire cage of your Dura Ace R9100 or Ultegra R8000 series rear derailleur and upgrades it with a 13-tooth upper guide pulley, a 19-tooth lower tension pulley and a lightweight and stiff polyamide-carbon cage. The oversized aluminium derailleur wheels are fitted with coated CeramicSpeed bearings of high quality for reduced friction. Examinations in the dedicated test lab Friction Facts have shown that the wheels offer approx. 30% less friction compared to standard pulley wheels. Made by hand and with a lot of love of detail, the system represents a real progress in the field of high-performance cycling. And pros and hobby cyclists alike benefit from this progress.
The ceramic bearings are coated with an extremely thin protective layer (approx. 2-3 microns), which is 75% harder than hardened steel. This layer makes the bearing even more resistant to dirt and thus increases its durability, while further reducing friction.
· High-tech ceramic bearings with grade 3 silicon nitride balls (highest quality grade for ceramic bearings)
· The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage and matched with hardened steel raceways featuring an ultra-smooth polished groove
· CeramicSpeed balls: 15% harder, 99% more robust and 100% smoother than many other ceramic balls available on the market
· Up to 30% less friction
· Significantly increased durability compared to standard systems
· Handmade in Denmark
· Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace R9100/9150 and Ultegra R8000-SS 11-speed rear derailleurs
· Material cage: polyamide, carbon
· Material pulley wheels: aluminium
· Material bearings: polyamide, steel, ceramic
· Bearings: Type 607 coated ceramic
· Guide pulley (top): 13 teeth
· Tension pulley (bottom): 19 teeth
· Max. sprocket size: 32 teeth
· Weight: approx. 57 g
NOT compatible with Shimano Ultegra RD-8000-GS (long cage) rear derailleurs or Ultegra RD RX800 & RX805 rear derailleurs with Shadow RD+ technology (friction damper).
To ensure maximum performance and durability, you should lubricate the bearings regularly. Add the supplied oil so that it reaches the bearings. You should repeat this process each time you lubricate the chain as well as after you have washed your bike or after you have ridden in wet conditions.
You should always remove the rear derailleur when travelling with your bike. Most travel bags do not offer enough space for the OSPW system. Otherwise, the system could be damaged.
In the box:
Complete CeramicSpeed OSPW system including
· 1x rear derailleur cage
· 1x 19-tooth tension pulley
· 1x 13-tooth guide pulley
· 1x CeramicSpeed bearing oil in 10ml dropper bottle
· Mounting kit
- Manufacturer`s ref.: