- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ceramicspeed BB86 Press Fit ceramic bottom bracket Shimano
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The BB86 Shimano bottom bracket cups by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professional cycling also available for your bike. Every single ceramic bearing is handmade in Denmark under clean room conditions and installed in highly precise cups. This reliably eliminates manufacturing tolerances and ensures an excellent fit.
The hand-crafted, high-quality ceramic balls by CeramicSpeed are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more robust than other steel or ceramic balls available on the market and their size is checked to within a 1000th of a millimetre. This results in 75% less friction and makes the bottom brackets 3 to 5 times more durable than conventional bottom bracket cups.
The BB86 Shimano bottom bracket fits BB86, BB89 and BB92 standard frames with a 41mm diameter shell in combination with a Shimano Hollowtech II crank or another compatible crank with a 24mm spindle (e.g. FSA, Race Face, etc.).
· High-tech ceramic bearings with grade 3 silicon nitride balls (highest quality grade for ceramic bearings)
· The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage and matched with hardened steel raceways featuring an ultra-smooth polished groove
· CeramicSpeed balls: 15% harder, 99% more robust and 100% smoother than many other ceramic balls available on the market
· Up to 75% less friction
· Significantly increased durability compared to standard systems
· Handmade in Denmark
· For road bike frames with BB86 Press Fit shell and MTB frame with BB89/92 Press Fit shell
· Shell diameter 41 mm
· Shell width: 86,5 mm / 89,5 mm / 92 mm
· Spindle diameter: 24 mm
· Material bottom bracket cups: aluminium (anodized)
· Material bearings: polyamide, steel, ceramic
· Bearings: ceramic (not coated)
· Weight: approx. 60 g
For mountain bikes we recommend the use of coated ceramic bearings (product code 2281877).
Please read the manufacturer’s instructions with you can find online at www.ceramicspeed.com for proper installation and maintenance of the bottom bracket.
In the box:
· 2x BB86 Shimano bottom bracket cups (left/right) with ceramic bearings installed
· 20ml syringe with CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
· Spacers and washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: