- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GVolt70 battery-powered front light
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
For a safe ride after dark, the GVolt70 battery front light by Cateye lights up your way with a wide beam of light to make sure you can view your surroundings in corners and don't suffer from tunnel vision at high speeds. The light offers constant brightness until the built-in battery is empty. When using the economic light mode of the GVolt70, it will even offer enough power to ride all night long. A battery charge indicator on the front light will always show you the current battery charge – thus, you can make sure you’ll have enough reserves for long rides on difficult terrain.
· Attaches to a handlebar or a Cateye compatible out-front mount (sold separately)
· StVZO approval for all types of bikes
· High Power LED
· Light power: 70 Lux
· Very wide beam of light
· 3 light modes (70 / 50 / 10 lux)
· Battery life: approx. 2hrs (high), 3hrs (medium), 15 hrs (low)
· Constant light power over the entire life of the battery
· Battery charge indicator
· Charged via Micro USB port
· Mode memory function stores the last mode used
· Robust clamp with FlexTight mount
· Removable with one hand
· Internal lithium-ion battery
· Charging time: approx. 2.5 hrs
In the box:
· GVolt70 battery powered front light
· FlexTight™ H-34N mount
- Rechargeable battery:
- Standard battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: