- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MORTIROLO V JACKET by CASTELLI is named after the Mortirolo Pass in Valtellina you know from the Giro d’Italia. The steep and demanding climb requires maximum performance. A windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM X-FAST material on front and sleeves protects from cold wind. A soft fleece fabric on the back keeps you warm and provides effective moisture management. This makes the MORTIROLO V JACKET suitable for versatile use.
• Windproof, water-repellent GORE-TEX INFINIUM X-FAST material on front and sleeves
• Side panels and upper arms made from elastic, windproof stretch panels for increased freedom of movement
• Back made from breathable, brushed THERMOFLEX material
• Ergonomic stand-up collar
• Full-length YKK Vislon front zip with chin guard
• Three-part back pocket
• Longer back panel
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, we recommend you to go up one size.
Main fabric: 100% polyester
Outer hips, outer upper sleeves: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
Inner hips, inner upper sleeves: 100% polyester
Lower back: 40% polyamide, 29% polyurethane, 21% glass fibre, 10% elastane
GORE-TEX INFINIUM X-FAST:
GORE-TEX INFINIUM combined with four-way stretch and fleece lining. Water-repellent, absolutely windproof and breathable while offering optimal freedom of movement and an individual fit.
The soft fleece material traps a layer of warm air on the skin and thus provides best insulation. Moreover, the material offers a close fit and high comfort thanks to its high elasticity.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 4518505 231
- Slim fit