- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Thudbuster LT suspension seat post by Cane Creek absorbs shocks by working in the direct path of the natural travel of the rear wheel. On rough tracks suspension comfort is especially high, which is why the seat post is suitable for sporty city and touring riders, as well as for ambitious endurance, singlespeed and 29er riders. Thanks to a range of elastomer spring rates, you can adapt suspension and comfort to match your weight and riding preference.
As the Thudbuster ST offers sensitive response, it significantly improves ride quality. The ST version (short travel) comes with a shorter travel than the Thudbuster LT (long travel) version (item no.: 2273071). This means that you can choose the sporty, comfortable ST configuration or the long travel configuration with a longer progression line for softer damping depending on your needs.
· Suspension seatpost with parallel-link technology
· Damping through replaceable urethane elastomers
· Spring rate: soft, medium, hard (elastomer 3, 5 or 7)
· Length: approx. 350 mm (400 mm for 27,2 xl)
· Stack height: 100 mm
· Insertion depth: 100 - 250 mm (300 mm for 27,2 xl)
· Travel: max. 33 mm
· Offset: max. 15 mm
· Bushings: sintered-bronze bushings
· Max. rider weight: 115 kg
· Compatible seat stays: 7x7 mm (standard)
· Material: aluminium, forged
· Material pivots: stainless steel axles with PTFE-impregnated bushings
· Material elastomers: urethane
· Weight approx.: depending on the Ø 450 – 470 g (485 g for 27,2 xl)
In the box:
· 1x Cane Creek Thudbuster ST seatpost
· 1x Cane Creek elastomer soft 3 (45 - 65 kg)
· 2x Cane Creek elastomer medium 5 (65 - 86 kg), fitted
· 1x Cane Creek elastomer hard 7 (86 - 114 kg)
· Cane Creek Thudglove ST protective cover (item no.: 2273075)
· Cane Creek elastomers (item no.: 2273072)
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: