- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Super Record 12s Ultra Torque crankset
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ Ultra Torque™ crankset is more than just the representation of Italian passion for cycling and design. It is an intense concentration of innovation and technology, resulting in the greatest possible stiffness, maximum shifting precision as well as efficient power transfer and aerodynamics. The developers of Campagnolo have moved the Ultra Torque™ bolt of the crankset to the left side to eliminate the previously required opening on the driveside, which proves advantageous for aerodynamics and stiffness. The combination of extremely smooth-running CULT ceramic ball bearings, a stiff and very lightweight titanium axle and hollow crank arms made from unidirectional carbon fibres provides excellent performance efficiency on the road. In order to meet the special requirements of Campagnolo’s 12-speed groupsets, the distance between the chainrings has been adapted to the smaller chain. Besides, the chain line has been moved further outwards to fit both conventional road bikes with rim brakes and 130 mm hub width and disc road bikes with a hub width of 135/142 mm – for uncompromising shifting performance.
· Full compatibility with disc and rim brake frames
· Proven Q factor of 145.5 mm for unchanged pedalling biodynamics
· Hollow Technology™: hollow crank arms made of unidirectional carbon fibres allow for a low weight and maximum stiffness for efficient power transfer
· Coupled crank arms in the zones subject to greater force applied by the cyclist for maximum stiffness and improved aerodynamics
· Optimised design for every chainring combination (50/34, 52/36, 53/39)
· Surface treatment of the chainrings for increased durability
· Contoured shift pins on chainrings for smoother up- and downshifting in any chainring combination
· Ultra Torque™ bottom bracket technology: Despite the low width, the bottom brackets are located outside of the crankset and allow for a larger axle diameter. Thanks to the resulting increased support, the Ultra Torque™ technology achieves maximum stiffness values.
· Compatible with 2 x 12-speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™
· Material crank arms: carbon
· Material axle: titanium
· Material chainrings: aluminium
· Ultra Torque™ BB standard
· Gear Ratio: 34 – 50 teeth (compact) or 39 – 53 teeth
· Crank arm length: 170 mm, 172,5 or 175 mm
· Q factor: 145,5 mm
· Bolt circle diameter: 112 mm (small chainring); 145 mm (large chainring)
· Weight: approx. 618 g (172,5 mm, 34-50 / 2 ball bearings)
· Incl. Ultra Torque™ CULT ceramic bearings, WITHOUT bottom bracket cups (optional Pressfit BB86, product code: 2101604; Pressfit BB30A, product code: 2276772; Pressfit PF30, product code: 2277489 or BSA/Ital., product code: 1109636)
· Type: F
EXCLUSIVELY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed components with F or FG label.
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Additional Campagnolo Super Record 12s™ components:
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276785)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s rear derailleur 12-speed (product code: 2276787)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s / Record 12s chain (product code: 2276752)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift levers (product code: 2276783)
· Campagnolo Super Record 12s Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift levers (product code: 2276805)
- Ultra Torque
- Manufacturer`s ref.: