- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The 35 mm deep rim does not only make the Scirocco C17 wheels from the Italian high-end brand Campagnolo aerodynamically especially efficient. What’s more, your road bike remains easy to steer and control – as well as zippy and light.
As it is suitable for all distances, the Campagnolo Scirocco C17 wheelset meets the requirements of sporty amateur riders and pros.
Thanks to the C17 classification, the lightweight yet stable aluminium rim is optimized for use with at least 25 mm wide tyres. Besides, the anti-rotation spokes and the special Mega G3 lacing system of the 21 aerodynamic stainless steel spokes ensure even more stability for your tours. Support plates on the spoke nipples ensure optimised tension distribution and thus improved durability. When doing the first sprint with the Scirocco C17 road wheels, you will immediately feel that they have been developed by exceptionally skilled Campagnolo engineers.
· 622 x 17 C
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim depth: 35 mm
· Rim width: 22 mm
· Spokes: stainless steel aero spokes
· Lacing system: rear wheel 21 pcs, Mega G3 lacing system, front wheel 16 pcs, radial
· Nipples: aluminium
· Hub body and axle: aluminium
· Freehub body for Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes or Campagnolo 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes
· Hub width: 100 mm / 130 mm
· For clincher tyres
· For rim brakes
· Rim Dynamic Balance: perfectly balanced rotational dynamics by balancing the weight at the rim joint
· Spokes Anti-Rotation System: Prevents spoke rotation to avoid tension loss and ensures best aerodynamics
· Max. system weight: 109 kg* (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· For tyres with a width of 25 - 32 mm
· Weight: approx. 1755 g, without quick release and rim tape
In the box: Campagnolo Scirocco C17 HG or ED wheelset, quick release skewers
*If the system weight is 82 kg or more, you should have your bicycle serviced more frequently to check the spoke tension.
- Material: carbono:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM