- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Campagnolo Chorus™ groupset has always benefited from the innovations of the Super Record™ and Record™. This also holds true for the Chorus™ 12s Disc Brake Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination that combines Italian top technologies for road bikes with hydraulic disc brakes with an additional 12th sprocket – just like its big brothers.
The improved Ultra-Shift™ mechanism impresses with smoother and more precise gear changes even under high load thanks to optimised mechanics, and the long proven Campagnolo Ergopower ergonomics have been revised with great effect. Despite significant differences in technical features, the Chorus 12s™ Disc brake/shift lever for hydraulic disc brakes is only approx. 8mm taller and a bit more voluminous than the mechanical counterpart. The system’s control elements were slightly enlarged and the thumb lever slightly chamfered, making it easier to access from the drops. The double-curved brake levers have an outward slant and the lever body is moved closer to the handlebar for improved grip. Thanks to lever reach adjustment, you can adjust the Campa Chorus12s™ Disc Brake Ergopower brake/shift levers to your hand size within seconds. This allows road cyclists with smaller hands to also benefit from Campagnolo’s top-class disc brake technology.
• Intuitive shifting thanks to the ‘one lever-one action’ feature (each lever has one function in order to prevent shifting errors when tired or distracted)
• Ultra-Shift™ mechanism (shift up 4 sprockets at a time and down 3 sprockets)
• Further developed ergonomics with new grip shape and reach adjustment (lever reach)
• Firm and safe grip in upper bar position and when standing
• Double curvature of brake lever for maximum safety and comfort in any grip position
• Coated aluminium brake lever for a pleasant touch and an appealing finish
• Silicone lever hoods with optimised Vari-Cushion™ technology for increased comfort and good grip
• Hydraulic master cylinder
• AMSTM adjustment (Adjustable Modulation System)
• Compatible with 2x12 speed Campagnolo Super Record 12s™/Record 12s™/ Chorus 12s™
• For hydraulic disc brakes and mechanical shifting systems
• Material brake levers: aluminium
• Material lever body: composite
• Flat Mount front caliper for 160mm disc rotors
• Flat Mount rear caliper for 140mm disc rotors
• 2x Ø 22 mm phenolic resin brake pistons each
• Straight hose fitting
• Brake fluid: mineral oil
• Magnetic retention system for brake pads
• Brake pads: organic
• Hose length front/rear: 1800 mm
• Weight: approx. 720 g (incl. brake calipers and hose)
• 1 pair
• Type: FG
In the box:
• 1x Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ double speed disc brake caliper 160mm for front wheel incl. bolts, 1800mm hose
• 1x Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ disc brake caliper 140mm for rear wheel without bolts (frame-specific), 1800mm hose
• Incl. gear cables and outer casings
• WITHOUT disc rotors (optional, see product code: 2272995)
Campagnolo guarantees maximum performance in combination with 160mm disc rotors. The rear wheel brake may only be used with a 140mm rotor, if the rider weight does not exceed 82 kg. You need the Campagnolo Flat Mount rear wheel disc brake adapter to use a 160mm brake disc at the rear. 2272988)
ONLY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed F, G or FG components.
All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with letters to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Other Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ultra Torque crank (product code: 2289179)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2289174)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ rear derailleur (product code: 2289172)