desde 1.999,00 €
The HO version of the Chorus 11-speed rear derailleur with a short cage is optimized for frames with disc brake and 142 mm rear axle. Yet, it is also still compatible with classic frames with a 130 mm rear axle. The design has been revised based on the Record groupsets to meet the high professional requirements for shifting precision and lightweight materials like aluminium, carbon fibre and composite. The weight-reduced, revised shape makes the Chorus rear derailleur move in a different angle, close to the cogset, for more effective shifting.
The patented Ultra-Shift system allows you to downshift three sprockets at a time and to upshift up to five sprockets at once. Thanks to the Embrace technology, the derailleur moves along a trajectory that perfectly follows the curve of the sprockets, on both 11-23 and 11-29 cassettes. The improved power transfer with a better chain/sprocket connection also has a positive effect on the durability of wearing parts.
• Short cage
• Compatible with double/11-speed
• Embrace technology
• Parallelogram with Ultra-Shift geometry
• Derailleur body made from polymer-carbon composite
• Stiff front plate made from carbon fibre
• Lighter jockey wheels made of special rubber
• Aluminium bolt
• Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
• Max. sprocket size: 29 teeth
• Max. tooth difference front: 16 teeth
• Total capacity: 33 teeth
• Weight: approx. 183 g
Please note: Not compatible with shifters older than MY2015.