WE GOT YOUR BAK
With the K.U.D.U. and T.O.R.O. protector backpacks, CamelBak offers great bodyguards for enduro junkies.
Here’s what the backpacks have to offer:
- The core: A CE Level II back protector consisting of multi-layer foam pods, following all your movements and absorbing impact energy in case of a fall.
- The fit: For an especially snug fit without slipping, both protector packs come with dual adjustable sternum straps and a hip belt. The K.U.D.U. is additionally available in two sizes to accommodate different torso lengths.
- The hydration compartment: Both backpacks feature a hydration compartment to hold a separately sold hydration bladder with a volume of up to 3 litres.
- The features: Ranging from an organizer for bike pump, spare tyre and more through to a helmet loop for your full-face helmet – the packs offer everything you need on your MTB tour.
- The difference: The K.U.D.U. comes with a zip-off cargo pack, so that you can also wear the back protector alone. A practical feature for increased flexibility!
The K.U.D.U. is available in a 10 l and 20 l version. The T.O.R.O. is available with a volume of 8 or 14 litres.