- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The multifunctional stem Alpha Pro SDS is the all-rounder among by.schulz stems. Particularly strong, angle-adjustable and featuring adjustable headset bearings as well as a 90° twist function, the Super Strong stem proves its excellent qualities regarding stability and functionality. This makes it a true all-rounder for pedal-assist bikes and heavy-duty mountain bikes. Thanks to robustness and a beautiful design, it perfectly blends in with the design of your MTB, e-bike or cargo bike. An adjustable aluminium ring allows you to adjust the headset play without an Ahead star nut. Once adjusted to the desired position, the robust ratchet mechanism inside the Ahead stem securely stays in position at any angle. Even under heavy loads. When in horizontal position though, you can turn the bar by 90° in both directions using the fix ring. This is very helpful for easy transport or space-saving storage.
A special highlight is the specially shaped SDS faceplate with mount for matching adapters (e.g. product code: 2269476). You don’t even have to remove or loosen your bar to install the SDS link. Simply slide the adapter into the mount of the 4-bolt SDS faceplate with the handlebar installed, adjust it to the proper position and fix it. This allows you to fit accessories directly to the faceplate and adjust them. Thus, you’ll have your bottle cage, light, bike computer or other accessories perfectly in view.
• Adjustable 1 ⅛“ Ahead stem
• Handlebar clamp: · Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle adjustment range: -10° to +50°
• 3D forged
• Incl. faceplate for SDS Basic Link
• Clamping height: approx. 58 mm
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp
• Aluminium adjustment ring for headset installation without star nut
• Fix ring to turn the bar through 90°
• Robust ratchet mechanism inside the adjustment element
• Allows for cable routing through the stem
• Suitable for cross-country use
• Material: aluminium
- 1 1/8"