- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
by.Schulz G.2 parallelogram suspension seat post for e-bikes
Código de producto: 226945902
As it is precisely adapted to the rider’s weight, the by.Schulz G.2 suspension seatpost ensures maximum comfort on your electric touring or city bike.... más detalles
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
As it is precisely adapted to the rider’s weight, the by.Schulz G.2 suspension seatpost ensures maximum comfort on your electric touring or city bike. Apart from the weight-related basic version, you can choose between various steel springs of different hardness to individually adjust the suspension comfort (sold separately, item no.: 2200668).
Despite a low stack height, the parallelogram seat post with progressive suspension pleasantly absorbs shocks with increasing spring resistance. In combination with the internal elastomer insert, the robust suspension element even prevents bottoming out when riding through deeper potholes. This version comes with a shorter travel than the long-travel version by.Schulz G.2 (item no.: 2269461) with a longer progression line for soft suspension.
· Parallelogram suspension seat post
· E-bike ready
· Low stack height, slim design
· High suspension comfort
· Sensitive response
· Low-friction with low offset
· Torsionally stiff
· IGUS polymer high-performance plain bearings/stainless steel axles
· Suspension elements in 5 different levels of hardness, easy to replace
· For saddle rails with 7mm Ø
· Saddle clamp with precise adjustment option and robust ratchet mechanism
· Defined adjustment range with upper and lower limit
· Max. rider weight: 150 kg
· Stack height: approx. 99 mm
· Travel: approx. 30 mm
· Offset: approx. 17 mm
· Length: 350 - 450mm (can be cut to size)
· Tube Ø: 26,4 – 34,9 mm
· Material: AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
· Weight: from approx. 590 g (Ø 27,2 / 350 mm)
Tip: If the diameter of the seat post does not fit the seat tube of your frame, you may use the precisely fitting by.Schulz G.Shim adapter (2269466). The by.Schulz Mudcover made of neoprene protects the parallelogram mechanism of the seat post from dirt and reduces the risk of pinching your fingers (item no.: 2269464).
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: