- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With the practical 120 ml spray bottle, using Brunox Carbon Care to clean and nourish high-quality carbon frames and carbon components has become even easier. Special additives clean, nourish and preserve carbon fibre surfaces sustainably, because they build up a protective film.
Using the product is uncomplicated. Simply remove rough dirt with water and dry if necessary to avoid water stains. Afterwards, spray Brunox Carbon Care on all carbon components or directly wipe them off with a cloth wetted with the cleaner until there are no more traces of dirt on the cloth. Gently polish over afterwards, ready. All components will have regained their perfect carbon look.
Brunox Carbon Care is therefore a must-have in every well-assorted workshop and – thanks to its compact size – can also be taken along easily on travels. Also ideally suited for carbon composite components and aluminium components.
· Cleans and polishes
· Repels moisture
· Has an antistatic effect, therefore also repels dust and dirt
· Preserves surfaces
· Neutral towards rubber, plastic, paint, leather etc.
· Contains no silicone, no acids and is PTFE free
· Also suitable for all non-anodised aluminium components
· Brings about the perfect shine after polishing
· Prevents corrosion
· Without propellants
· No dangerous good, therefore ideal for travels, too
· Contents: 120 ml pump-action spray
Please note: Do not spray on brakes and brake parts. Not suitable for anodised aluminium components, e.g. rims.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: