- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The ergonomic Ergon GP1 leather grips by Brooks are the perfect match for the popular leather saddles of the traditional English manufacturer. They combine a high-end retro look with modern physiological findings for your touring bike. Naturally tanned leather offers a pleasant haptic as well as great vibration absorption. Their anatomic shape ensures effective pressure distribution. In this way, the Ergon GP1 grips offered by Brooks promise comfortable rides and a traditional look.
The version for twist shifters (Rohloff/Nexus/Alfine) comes with a 130 mm wide standard grip and a 100 mm wide grip for the twist shifter side.
· For twist shifters
· Ergonomic grips made from natural leather
· Naturally tanned leather
· Seamless leather processing
· Ergonomic shape for optimum pressure distribution and ergonomically correct hand posture
· High vibration absorption
· With aluminum clamping mechanism
· Twist-proof mounting with just one screw
· Hand rest angle can be infinitely adjusted
· Length: approx. 130/100 mm
· Material: grip: leather; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
· 1 pair
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 809 302 12
- Grip shape: