- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
With clear lines, an elegant aluminium finish and high-quality workmanship, the Maha Push & Twist III floor pump by Birzman looks like a highly technical tool with a tuned design. The floor stands safely on three aluminium feet and allows you to inflate your tyres with air through the ergonomic aluminium cylinder. The Push & Twist pump head can be operated with one hand to connect the pressure hose to the tyre. The user-friendly twist locking mechanism locks reliably in place. Besides, the handle made from natural wood lies perfectly in your hands while you are controlling the pressure on the pressure gauge on the base. Excess pressure can be released via a special valve. There's no more stylish way to pump up the wheels of your racer.
· Push & Twist pump head
· Pressure range up to 15 bars (220 psi)
· Stroke volume: approx. 330 cm³
· Large analogue 2,5“ pressure gauge
· Manual pressure release valve
· CNC machined aluminium base
· Handle made from real wood
· Pump hose approx. 1,25 m
· 5° inclined aluminium cylinder
· Compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
· Material: aluminium, wood, steel
· Dimensions: approx. 22,0 x 26,5 x 65,5 cm
· Weight: approx. 1,38 kg
Please note: For a video about the Push & Twist valve adapter see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapyPGeiKI8.
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: