- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
This pretty design tool not only looks good, but also offers high technology. The Birzman M-Torque tool has an integrated precise torque indicator that makes a clicking sound when the bolt has been tightened to 5 Nm. Especially when tightening carbon components, this tool is a useful helper to prevent damages to material and threads. With an extensive tool range, you are well-equipped for adjustments and repair works on or replacements of bike parts and drivetrain elements. Of course, you can also use the tool without the torque alert function.
· Multi-tool with reassuring torque click
· Preset to 5 Nm
· No calibration needed
· Weather-resistant torque button (IPX4)
· Material: alloy steel, chrome steel
· Dimensions: approx. 9,3 x 5,7 x 1,8 cm
· Weight: approx. 170 g
· 4 mm hex with torque alert function
· 5 mm hex with torque alert function
· T25 star wrench
· Flat head screwdriver
· Cross head screwdriver
· 2,5 / 3,0 / 8,0 mm hex wrench
· 6,0 mm L-shaped hex wrench
· Chain tool for 6-11-speed chains (except Campagnolo 11-speed)
Tip: You can swap the T25 with the 4mm hex wrench on the torque-compatible end of the tool to use the torque alert function for the star wrench.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: