- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Lumotec’s IQ-XM e-bike headlight by Busch & Müller literally turns night into day at the mere push of a button!
Besides its standard dipped beam with powerful 80 lux, this headlight for pedelecs up to 25 km/h also offers a real high beam. Just like any road legal headlight, the IQ XM has a distinct cut-off line when used in standard mode. By pushing the ergonomic handlebar switch, the cut-off line is disrupted and additional 120 lux shine as a full beam forward and up. This results in an enormous lighting power and comfort gain.
The design headlamp is made of high-quality aluminium. Its main beam handlebar switch shines green when the light is dipped and blue with the main beam on. It can either be mounted with a clamp or directly at Magura and Tektro brake levers.
As main beam lights shine straight ahead, they can cause glare for other drivers or cyclists. That’s why you should always dip your lights with oncoming traffic.
• Brightness of 80 lux (high beam 120 lux)
• Power consumption with high beam on approx. 16 watts
• LED IQ technology: Special reflector and optimised cooling system with high-power LED as a direct light source
• Wide, homogeneous beam of light or near field illumination
• Protected against wheel spray and rain
• StVZO compliant
• Aluminium housing
• Weight: approx. 140 g
• For 8-42V DC operation (NOT suitable for dynamo operation!)
• Suitable for all common e-bike drive units, e.g. Bosch, Brose
Please check whether your pedelec can be operated with direct current (8-48 V) beforehand.
The light connection of the drivetrain system needs a minimum wattage rating of 18 W! NOT approved for e-bikes with a speed above 25 km/h or speed pedelecs!
In the box:
• B + M Lumotec IQ-XM 80 lux headlight including bracket, reflector and cable (140 cm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: