- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the LUMOTEC Dopp T senso plus headlight by the German manufacturer Busch & Müller for use with a dynamo, you will see things clearly in the dark season, too.
The dynamo front light provides a homogeneous and wide light field. With 35 lux, you can ride safely in city traffic. You will be seen by other road users and see all important details on your way yourself. The integrated parking light function ensures extra safety. Proven capacitor technology keeps the front light on for up to 4 minutes when you stop.
The built-in Senso technology automatically switches the lamp between light and dark mode. It this way, it automatically adapts to the light conditions. During the day, the daytime running light LEDs are activated; at dusk and in the dark, the headlight then switches to full intensity.
The LUMOTEC T senso plus front light consists of a black plastic housing and has a stainless steel bracket for mounting it to your bike. The front reflector can be attached by simply clipping it on. At just 80 g, the T senso plus is a compact and functional front light offered by Busch und Müller.
• Compact and powerful front light for operation with a dynamo
• With parking light function (capacitor technology, without batteries)
• Light/dark sensor for automatic change between day/night mode)
• Sensor-controlled daytime running light
• Wide and homogeneous field of vision
• Front reflector can be clipped in
• With rear light outlet
• Robust plastic housing
• Light bracket made from high-quality stainless steel
• StVZO-approved for all types of bikes
• Material: plastic (housing), stainless steel (bracket)
• Suitable for dynamo operation (alternating voltage (AC))
• Light modes: OFF / SENSO (light/dark sensor: automatic change between day/night)
• Weight: approx. 80 g
In the box:
• 1 B+M LUMOTEC Dopp T senso plus front light for dynamo operation including connection cable
- Manufacturer`s ref.: