- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The AXA Juno e-bike rear light is meant for use with modern pedelecs with a direct current power supply (DC) of 6 to 12 volts. So the rear light is compatible with many conventional e-bikes.
The Juno e-bike rear light is mounted to the luggage rack, where, thanks to its clever design, it is not just visible from a distance of 500 m, but also from the sides due to the two light outlets, for better cross-traffic visibility. The dimensions of the rear light, including the built-in reflector, are surprisingly slim.
This makes the AXA Juno e-bike rear light a stylish as well as reliable partner for every ride.
• Luggage rack rear light especially for e-bikes (6 to 12 volts direct current (DC))
• Visibility up to max. 500 m
• Also visible from the side
• StVZO approval yes
• Light modes: 1 (permanent light)
• Integrated reflector: yes
• Installation: luggage rack (50 mm or 80 mm bolt spacing)
• Visibility: up to 500 m
• Lateral visibility: yes
• Suitable* for e-bikes: yes (6 to 12 volts direct current (DC))
• Water-resistant rating IPX3
• Weight: approx. 35 g
Available for bolt spacings:
• 50 mm
• 80 mm
Please indicate your choice.
The rear light is compatible with a direct current power source (DC) of 6 to 12 volts. Some e-bikes can provide this, but NOT all do!
For the exact voltage supply of your e-bike lighting system, please check beforehand with the respective manufacturer.
NOT suitable for Dynamo!
In the box:
• 1 AXA Juno E-Bike 6-12 V Rear Light
• 2 securing nuts
• 2 washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: