- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Powerful illumination! The light sensor of the AXA Compactline 35 Steady Auto Dynamo front light is switched on automatically in poor light conditions. In this way, you will be seen early be other road users even if you forget to switch on your light when it is getting dark. Of course, you can also switch on the light manually e.g. as daytime running light. A built-in front reflector and light elements on both sides of the Axa front light’s housing also add to the passive safety by increasing the visibility. Using Double Lens Technology, the LED of this compact mini front light illuminates the road in the near and distance field with an even light beam up to 55 m. Moreover, the stand light function is active for a few minutes at traffic lights, crossroads and everywhere you need to stand still. This ensures that you remain visible in these situations and when parking your bike in the dark.
• Very compact, dynamo-operated LED front light
• With light/dark sensor
• Up to 4 min. stand light
• Light output: 35 lux
• Lighting range: approx. 55 m
• Visibility up to max. 3250 m
• 1 LED with Double Lens Technology
• LED life: approx. 50,000 hours
• According to German road traffic regulations (StVZO)
approved for all types of bikes• Power supply: 6 volt alternating current (AC)
• For bottle and hub dynamos
• Very good lateral visibility thanks to built-in light elements
• Front reflector (detachable) for increased visibility
• Overvoltage protection
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• On/off switch
• Dimensions (without bracket): approx. 40 x 98 x 65 mm
• Material: plastic
• Weight: approx. 64 g (incl. mount)
In the box:
• AXA Compactline 35 Steady Auto Dynamo Front Light
• Dynamo/rear light connector cable (approx. 50 / 10 cm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: