Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
The Axa Block XXL lock allows you to easily secure your city, touring and hybrid bike directly at the frame. Compact, comfortable and secure. The AXA Block XXL is a high-quality frame lock with an extra-large pass-through width of over 60 mm to even offer enough space for tyre widths of up to 2,5“, such as 60-622 (28 x 2.35). Besides, the lock allows you to easily integrate wide mudguards at the rear stay of your bike. The compact lock housing perfectly integrates into the overall look of the bike. The anti-slip knob has already proven its worth for many years and easily moves the hardened steel shackle that protects your bike from theft. The security cylinder improves protection against drilling. To effectively secure your bike against theft, it is recommended to combine this lock with the Axa chain lock ULC-130 (item no.: 2266634) with the Axa security level 15 out of 15. Other AXA RLC chain locks are not compatible with the Axa Block XXL frame lock.
· Robust frame lock for balloon and wide tyres
· Pass-through width approx. 60 mm
· With10 mm plug-in for Axa chain locks
· Hardened steel shackle with 8,5 mm Ø
· Anti-drilling cylinder with double sided key
· Axa Safety Level 12 out of 15
· Lock housing protected from corrosion
· Delivered incl. 2 keys
· Available in 2 different versions: removable key or non-removable key when the lock is open
Manufacturer's ref.: 583400560X05SC (removable key), 582400560X05SC (non-removable key)
Optional accessories: Axa ULC-130 chain lock (item no.: 2266634).