- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MILLE GT JACKET SPRING FALL RITTERKAPSEL for men
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Color: fluo yellow
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The MILLE GT JACKET SPRING FALL RITTERKAPSEL by assos is lightweight, protective and breathable. It is especially designed for the unpredictable weather in spring and fall, as well as for cool morning and evening rides. Based on the MILLE GT collection, this jacket impresses with high-end fabrics – at an attractive price.
• Lightweight, breathable softshell jacket
• Windproof and water-resistant thanks to NEOS 7 2,5-layer softshell with PU membrane on top front part
• Lower front part made of warm RX fleece
• Back and armpits made of breathable Type.157 Stripe Tex material
• Bi-elastic 2W waistWave construction stretch panel on the bag for a more robust pocket design
• Raglan sleeves
• Close-fitting stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with chin guard
• Three rear pockets with new layout for secure transport and fast access
• Elastic, close-fitting cuffs and hem
• Drop tail
• Reflective design elements
Material: 45% polyamide, 40% polyester, 15% elastane
This high-quality 2.5-layer softshell with polyurethane membrane is absolutely windproof and offers gentle insulation. Thanks to two-way stretch, it follows all your movements.
Breathability: approx. 20 500 g/m²/24h
Thanks to its special insulation characteristics, the RX fleece material always offers pleasantly warm comfort. Even on cold days, this material offers high insulation.
Type.157 STRIPE TEX:
This breathable and elastic material is a light summer knitwear with high ventilation. It offers high comfort, and the antibacterial odorControl treatment ensures effective odour inhibition.
2W waistWave construction:
This stretch fabric stretches and recovers widthwise, not lengthwise. Thus, it offers a great fit and high stability when the rear pockets are fully loaded.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit