- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The FB JUNIOR 2.0 children’s helmet from ALPINA offers protection for the next generation of athletes. It is super easy to adjust, absolutely comfortable to wear and offers excellent ventilation – a must-have for the route to school and fun activities. You can also optionally equip the helmet with a separately available LED for better visibility in traffic.
• Made with INMOLD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• RUN SYSTEM CLASSIC SLIDE adjustment system, specially designed for children’s heads
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easy to adjust Y-CLIP straps
• 18 strategically-placed AIRFLOW VENTS with FLY NET anti-insect nets at the front
• May be used in combination with an optionally available LED light for improved visibility (product code: 1900770)
Weight: approx. 230 g
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Absolutely UV-resistant and antistatic.
RUN SYSTEM CLASSIC:
ALPINA's classic adjustment system allows for a precise adjustment by using the dial at the rear.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with just one hand. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
Strategically positioned vents for best ventilation and cooling.
A mesh fabric in the front vents serves as an anti-insect mesh. It prevents insects from entering the helmet, thus protecting from insect stings without compromising on air flow.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: