- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ALTONA M bike helmet by ALPINA offers lots of practical features. A sliding upper shell allows for individual ventilation management. The special KOROYD material promises very good shock absorption. A plug-in LED light on the back of the helmet provides additional visibility in road traffic. Another special highlight is the visor that is designed to protect you from insects, sunlight and wind while cycling.
• Integrated, angle-adjustable visor with mirrored lens (protection level 0)
• Sliding upper shell for individually adjustable ventilation
• Made with INMOLD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Shock-absorbing KOROYD material
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• The edges of the helmet are fitted with EDGE PROTECT
• Individual fit thanks to RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX adjustment system
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easily adjustable Y-CLIP straps with headphone cable holder
• 8 large vents
• Washable ANTIBACTERIAL INTERIOR padding
• Built-in LED light at the back of the head for increased visibility
Weight: approx. 450 g
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
The KOROYD core consists of thousands of small polymer tubes and offers especially high impact resistance. Besides, the energy-absorbing material is very breathable, which ensures perfect thermoregulation and keeps your head cool while cycling.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. UV-resistant and antistatic.
Sharp edges are eliminated during the manufacturing process in order to protect your hands when using the helmet as well as to effectively protect your neck and shoulders in case of an impact.
RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX:
The lightest and most comfortable fitting system by ALPINA. The filigree construction fits snugly around the head and thus improves protection. The system may be adjusted in height and width with a precise ratchet system.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
The pad material prevents the formation of bacteria and odours. Besides, you can remove and wash the pads at up to 40°C, if need be. The dermatologically tested liner padding ensures best skin tolerance.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: